With new WordPress Version 5 update, many people amazed by seeing block editor instead of WordPress classic editor, which is actually WordPress Gutenberg. It gives the modern look to the editor interface. But, the first time many people find out difficulties to work with it. But given time for practice difficulties will be gone.
This tutorial for whom would like go back to WordPress classic editor
- Go to your wordpress dashboard
- Then click into add new plugins
- As shown in the image , into keyword box write classic editor
- Install the classic editor wordpress plugin as shown in image
- Active the classic editor wordpress plugin
- Then go to wordpress writting settings and follow the instruction as shown in the image
Now you can create the Posts in the Classic editor and in block editor which is Gutenberg too. It all depends on you.
You May Like This